What are some strategies we use with our retired millionaire clients to help preserve and protect your wealth?
What makes Stuart Estate Planning Wealth Advisors different?
Learn our strategies by clicking on the video below to play:
How to create a Dynasty Estate Plan designed to help protect the assets you leave to your children and grandchildren from potential future divorces, lawsuits and creditor claims, and help ensure your assets stay in your family bloodline – presented with Jack Owen, Jr. Esquire, Estate Planning Attorney and CPA.
Click below to play:
Craig’s dad, Stuart Kirsner, lost his father when he was only 8 years old, and his family struggled financially for many years after that happened.
Find out how that shapes Craig being a fiduciary for our clients today in this short video about our firm by clicking below to play:
Do you have money in the stock market? If so, learn about the stock market Central Bankers’ Bubble by watching this video below:
Learn about the Dark Side of Variable Annuities by Uncovering All The Facts About Variable Annuities by watching this video now:
STUART ESTATE PLANNING WEALTH ADVISORS
ASSISTING RETIREES IN SOUTH FLORIDA FOR OVER 25 YEARS
Our retired millionaire clients want strategies designed to preserve and protect their wealth and leave a legacy after they’re gone. You’ve worked hard to build what you have, and now that you’re retired you want retirement strategies that allow you to be in control of your money and financial future, including:
- How to create a Dynasty Estate Plan designed to help protect the assets you leave to your children and grandchildren from potential future divorces, lawsuits and creditor claims and help ensure your assets stay in your family bloodline.
- How much risk do you want in your retirement plan? How much risk do you have now? We have a software program that can tell you exactly that.
- What are you really paying in fees each year? Many mutual funds and variable annuities could have high costs, so find out what you’re actually paying in fees.
- Tactics designed to help protect your retirement assets.
- What are some IRA tax techniques that could potentially save you a tremendous amount of income taxes in the future?
- How can you adapt to today’s volatile economy, tax laws and evolving investment world? Are you truly diversified, or do you just think you are?
- What are some retirement planning approaches to help provide returns while working to help reduce market risks?
- Ways to help prepare for future long-term care costs.
WHAT MATTERS MOST TO OUR CLIENTS MATTERS MOST TO US.
OUR CLIENTS' FUTURE COMES FIRST.
Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-807-5558 to come to an upcoming dinner workshop at Abe & Louie’s or Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse or to schedule a time to discuss your financial situation and the potential role of investments, insurance products and a proper legacy plan that is designed to protect your family as part of your overall preserve and protect financial strategy.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
RETIRE WITH CONFIDENCE DINNER WORKSHOPS BY WATCHING THIS VIDEO THAT YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ON TV:
Jack Owen, Jr., Esquire and CPA is not affiliated with Stuart Estate Planning Wealth Advisors.
Jack Owen, Jr. Esquire office location: 4500 PGA Blvd., Suite 200, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418