Learn Strategies to be in Control of your Money
and Financial Future In Retirement:
- How to create an estate plan designed to help protect the assets you leave to your children and grandchildren from potential future divorces, lawsuits and creditor claims, and help ensure your assets stay in your family bloodline – presented by Jack Owen, Jr. Esquire, Estate Planning Attorney and CPA
- What are some strategies to help provide returns while working to reduce market risks? NOW is the best time to reevaluate your retirement plans.
- The high costs of many mutual funds and variable annuities –
what are you really paying?
- Learn IRA tax strategies that could potentially save you a tremendous amount of income taxes in the future
- How can you adapt to today’s volatile economy, tax laws and evolving investment world?
- Are you truly diversified, or do you just think you are?
- Strategies designed to help protect your retirement assets
- Alternatives for today’s low-rate CDs and money market funds
Retirement Dinner Workshops are at Ruth’s Chris or Abe & Louie’s Steakhouses in Boca Raton or Fort Lauderdale.
Workshops are held from 4:30 - 6 p.m. with dinner to follow.
These workshops are best suited for individuals over age 60 with $500,000 or more in retirement savings.
CALL US FOR UPCOMING DATES TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW!
Or Register Online:
One of our team members will call you to complete your reservation in the next 24 hours
Jack Owen, Jr., Esquire and CPA is not affiliated with Stuart Estate Planning Wealth Advisors.
Jack Owen, Jr. Esquire office location: 4500 PGA Blvd., Suite 200, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418