RETIRE WITH CONFIDENCE DINNER WORKSHOPS:
How to Preserve and Protect Your Wealth and Leave A Legacy.
Learn Strategies to be in Control of your Money and Financial Future In Retirement at Ruth’s Chris or Abe & Louie’s Steakhouse in Boca Raton or Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
This workshop is designed for those over age 60 who have $500,000 or more in retirement savings.
RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW! CALL 1-800-807-5558
RETIRE WITH CONFIDENCE DINNER WORKSHOPS
Learn Strategies to be in Control of your Money and Financial Future In Retirement:
- How to create an Estate Plan designed to help protect the assets you leave to your Children and Grandchildren protected from potential future divorces, lawsuits and creditor claims, and help ensure your assets stay in your family bloodline – presented by Jack Owen, Jr. Esquire, Estate Planning Attorney and CPA
- What are some strategies to help provide returns while working to reduce market risks?
- The high costs of many mutual funds and variable annuities – what are you really paying?
- Learn advanced IRA tax strategies that could save you a tremendous amount of income taxes
- How can you adapt to today’s volatile economy, tax laws and evolving investment world? NOW is the best time to get a second opinion on your retirement plan.
- Are you truly diversified, or do you just think you are?
- Strategies designed to protect your retirement assets
- Alternatives for today’s low-rate CDs and money market funds
Craig Kirsner, MBA has been seen on: